The following ROWVA art students participated or won in The Lincoln Trail Conference Art Festival in March at Monmouth College.
- Aleesha Jones: 1st Place in Pencil-Nature Category and Honorable Mention in Pencil-Still Life Category
- Jennifer Crowley: 2nd Place in Colored Pencil-Prismacolor Category and Honorable Mention in Colored Pencil-Prismacolor Category
- Adam Chasteen: Honorable Mention in Ink Wash-Color Category
- Emily Sperry: 3rd Place in Photography Category and Honorable Mention in Scratch Art Category
- Lauren Hidden: 1st Place in Free-Standing Clay Category
- Molly Blust: 3rd Place in 2-Dimensional Mixed Media Category.
Congratulations to these talented students!
Pictured in photo from left to right: Faith Erlacher, Molly Blust, Madi Walker, Bella Voss, Aleesha Jones, Jennifer Crowley, Matilynn Woods, and Adam Chasteen (Not pictured: Lauren Hidden, Emily Sperry, and Camryn LaRose)