2012 Health Round-Up
2012-2013 Health Round-Up
Get registered now for your child’s
School physical or Sports physical
Immunizations by the Knox County Health Dept.
Date: July 26, 2012
Time: 5-7 pm
Where: ROWVA High School Gym
This will also be school registration day.
Who needs a physical?
- Kindergarten-school physical plus immunizations
(please bring a copy of shot record from your Dr.)
- 4th-5th grade boys playing JFL will need a sports physical
- 6th grade School Physical plus Tdap vaccination
- 7th and 8th graders will need Sports Physicals if participating
- 9th grade School Physical and Tdap Vaccination
- (this is also good for sports )
- 10th-12th Sports Physical if participating
Not done at Round-up but also required are:
Kindergarten: Dental and Vision (by an optometrist)
2nd grade: Dental
We will have a Dental Round-Up (K-8th Grade) provided by SMILES in Jan. 2013. Forms are available at registration
Please click on the link below for a copy of the Health Round-Up permission slip.